Last update of sale and transport conditions : Thursday, 14 april 2016
The sale and transport conditions for all CORSAIR offers (hereafter “CORSAIR”) which are available on the www.corsair.fr website, from direct points of sale (CORSAIR central reservation office, branch, or counter) comprise: these General Sale and Transport Conditions; and if necessary the applicable special conditions which will be indicated to you when you reserve and which take precedence over the General Sale and Transport Conditions.
Any purchase of a flight ticket on the www.corsair.fr website, by telephone from the CORSAIR central booking office or a direct point of sale (agency or airport counter CORSAIR ) entails the customer’s or the site user’s acceptance of the General Sale and Transport Conditions and the special conditions attached to the tickets which he or she has chosen.
Article 1. Price terms
1.1 Taxes, Fees, Costs and Surcharges
The prices are inclusive of tax including taxes and fees received on behalf of third parties (government, administration, airport, security, etc) and fuel surcharge except for certain taxes in certain airports which can be received locally (and sometimes in foreign currency, when you arrive/depart).
The airline companies are subject to changes in taxation and the calculation rules are specific to each country. Taxes and surcharges can be changed without notice, and passed on according to the applicable day rate (rate applicable on the booking/modification/cancellation date).
For any flight ticket (outward or return flight) booked directly with Corsair through its agencies, by phone or through its website, service fees are applied in addition to the price of the flight ticket
Service fees are applicable per person except for babies (under two years)
The amount of the service fees may vary depending on the point of sale, the fare category, the travel class, the departure airport and/or the destination airport.
The amount of the service fees applied is communicated by Corsair before finalizing any reservation.
The service fees applied are not refundable.
To know the amount of service fees applied by Corsair, you may contact us at
(7 days a week, from 7am to 10pm).
The tariffs published are available on CORSAIR flights from an airport of origin to the airport of destination. They do not include overland transport between airports and city centre terminals, except for the tgvair air product.
Specificities corresponding to the special conditions of sale of the transport contract are associated with each tariff:
- Validity of the ticket
- Combination with other tariffs
- Sale of one-way or return tickets only
- Maximum period of stay
- Applicability of typological reductions
- Modification/termination conditions
These special conditions can limit or exclude the possibility of modifying, cancelling or refunding all or part of your ticket or impose a price supplement for making these modifications. Used tickets or coupons are not refundable. An unused ticket or coupon is only refundable before departure and under the special conditions for the tariff permitted. If the special conditions for the tariff allow a modification, this can only be done before your departure by paying any modification costs owed and a price adjustment if your tariff is not available on the new dates. If a lower tariff is available on the new dates, the handling costs remain applicable and the price difference will not be refunded to you. The fuel surcharge is not refundable on an unused non refundable ticket.
CORSAIR offers reductions ("typological reductions") on the majority of the tariffs to certain categories of passengers (baby, child, young person, senior, students, etc.), which apply on presentation of proof. You will be informed of the special conditions which apply to typological tariffs and reductions when you make your reservation. You can contact us if you require further information on tariffs. You can also contact us for more information about tariffs.
Depending on the type of tariff, the direct points of sale and the central reservation office can offer you a time limit before confirming the reservation. The reservation therefore remains ‘optional’ until this time limit expires. In all cases the proposed tariffs are only guaranteed once the payment has been confirmed and the ticket issued. The tariffs offered are also available for a limited number of seats. The tariff which is indicated or announced will be applicable with your agreement within the limits of the quota of seats available. CORSAIR will not refund you the difference if you find a cheaper tariff on the same flight, and on the same dates after you have paid for your ticket. This also applies to taxes and surcharges or transaction costs. If you purchase a second ticket on more beneficial terms, CORSAIR will only refund the first ticket if this is authorized under its tariff conditions (after applying cancellation costs and excluding non-refundable transaction costs).
When your ticket is no longer valid and did not rise to an effective transportation, CORSAIR shall proceed to the reimbursement of taxes and fees subject to boarding within 30 days. If you wish to receive the reimbursement you must inform CORSAIR (for more information, contact us ).
1.3 Promotional tariffs
Promotional tariffs are subject to special conditions which can impose restrictions on use, a tariff supplement or prevent a change of reservation and can preventor restrict the amount of a refund in the event of the cancellation or non-representation of the passenger.
A promotional tariff is limited to a very specific sale period and transport period. Promotional tariffs are intended for everybody but any typological adult reduction (senior, young, student) cannot be applied on promotional tariffs.The ticket’s validity is limited and the promotion is usually associated with a transport plan specifying the number of seats available at this time on each flight. Promotional tariffs are always displayed subject to availability. The different categories of tariffs offered on the www.corsair.fr website are:
The different categories of tariffs offered on CORSAIR’s website:
||Our 1st price commitment – promotional, non modifiable, non refundable tariff
||X, N, S, A, F
||Our quality/price commitment – ticket modifiable and refundable under certain conditions
||U, K, H, O, L, Q, T
||Our flexibility and serenity commitment – ticket modifiable and refundable without costs
||Y, B, M
|Grand Large promo
||Our comfort and low price in Grand Large class – subject to conditions
||Our comfort and serenity in Grand Large class commitment
||J, C, D
1.4. Additional services
Additional services may be offered when a ticket is purchased. This applies to insurance for instance. These services have their own general and special sale conditions, available on the web site, which should be consulted.
1.5. Use of tickets
Any ticket issued by CORSAIR must be used in the sequential order of coupons apart from CORSAIR’s express prior agreement, and in accordance with the following terms.
1.5.1 The ticket which you have purchased is only valid for the transport shown on it, from the departure point to the destination shown on this ticket.
CORSAIR reserves itself the right to plan stopovers or not and to cancel or modify them. In any event, CORSAIR will do its utmost to avoid adding a stopover which was not planned when you purchased your ticket and/or to inform you of this as soon as possible. Each flight coupon on your ticket will be valid for the transport class specified on it on the date, and for the flight corresponding to the reservation made. The price you have paid corresponds to the journey shown on the ticket.
1.5.2 Your ticket will be lost if you do not check in before the last check-in time (without previously informing CORSAIR if your ticket is modifiable).
If you still wish to use your return flight, you must inform CORSAIR (for more information contact us ) on the day of the departure of your outward flight. Failing this, your return flight reservations will be automatically cancelled.
Apart from special conditions which apply to certain ‘typological’ or ‘promotional’ tariffs, if you wish to modify all or part of your journey, CORSAIR will calculate the new tariff, corresponding to this change. You will then be able to accept the new price or keep the initial transport as shown on the ticket. If you decide to change your ticket, this modification will only apply for an equivalent class or superior category and you will have to pay the difference between the tariff for the journey you purchased, and the price of your new journey. Your old tickets will have no further value, and will be cancelled by CORSAIR. They will not entitle you to transport, if you check in.
1.5.4 All tickets must be paid in full before boarding, if not, the ticket holder can be refused access on board.
If there is a problem with payment for the ticket CORSAIR can debit the total amount of the ticket and associated costs from the corresponding credit card in order to regularize the payment, even in cases where the ticket may be totally or partially used.
1.5.5 If a refund is requested for your ticket, it will only be refunded to its holder or the payer.
If the holder is not the payer, the document is refundable to the one of the two who presents it, apart from special conditions connected with the payment method (prepaid, account, credit card). Any endorsement by the holder or on his/her request for a possible refund to a third party is without value. The same applies to any endorsement by the payer or on his request for a refund to him/her, as the possession of the document by one of the two constitutes valid agreement by the other party.
The transaction costs are only refundable if the ticket is modified or cancelled by the customer, or the ticket is not used.
1.6 Length of validity of the tickets
A ticket can only be used during its period of validity. A ticket’s validity depends on the tariff applied and the utilization rules.
Apart from special conditions (which are applicable to promotional tariffs), which you will be informed of when you make your reservation:
- The period of validity, issued at the normal tariff is one year:
- from the date of the commencement of the journey or
- from the date of issue, if the first flight coupon is an OPEN coupon or if it is not used.
- If there is a combination of tariffs with different validities, the most restrictive validity applies to the whole ticket.
- In the event of a modification, the validity of the new ticket will be restricted to the expiration date of the original ticket.
The journey covered by each flight coupon, must, irrespective of the nature of the tariff, begin from the airport of departure before midnight local time on the expiration date mentioned on the flight coupon in question. Exception: if the last validity date falls on a date which doesn't exist: February 31st, the validity will end on the real date immediately preceding the fictitious date: February 28 or 29.
1.7 Purchase of tickets
You can reserve up to a maximum of 9 passengers, adults and children per folder
If you wish to make a reservation for 10 people or more you can contact CORSAIR Group Department contact us or make separate reservations for a maximum of 9 people.
Your purchase is confirmed when the price is paid in full, and your ticket is issued, which occurs simultaneously. This information is confirmed to you by sending the following documents by e-mail or printing them:
- Route Received (ITR) – including the information relating to the journey.
Several forms of payment are authorized and can be deferred, depending on the point of sale. (Carte Bleue/VISA/AMEX/Check/Cash...). For more information, contact us .
1.8 Supplying tickets and boarding cards
1.8.1 CORSAIR offers electronic tickets for all its flights. ‘Paper’ tickets are no longer issued.
- Reserve your ticket on line or with one of our reservation agents as usual
- Enter the references of an identifier (passport or national identity card)
- Confirm your payment
- Receive the confirmation of your journey directly to your electronic address
- On the day you leave you go directly to the check-in counter with your identifier to obtain your own boarding card.
- You can also obtain your boarding car by checking in online (please conditions under paragraph 1.8.2 below).
- Your journey confirmation contains all the information relating to your purchase, as well as the transport conditions relating to it. All this information is directly entered into our secure database. There are no more risks of losing or forgetting your paper ticket. You can find the information concerning your reservation on the ‘Consult your reservation’ section on the homepage of our website. Any modification allowed by the tariff paid for your ticket can be performed remotely, by a simple call or at one of our points of sale: for more information, contact us .
1.8.2 CORSAIR offers an online check-in service through its website, subject to the following conditions:
- You can check-in online between 24 hours to 4 hours prior to your
- scheduled departure time.
- You can check-in alone or with others, with or without baggage.
- Should your travel include a transfer, you can check-in only for the flight operated by CORSAIR.
- You can also check in immediately for your return flight, if your return flight will be made within 24 hours of the departure of your outward flight.
Attention: The online check-in is not possible for:
- Children travelling alone (UM),
- People with reduced mobility, whether temporary or permanent,
- People with visual, auditory or cognitive impairment,
- Travels including a run operated through Tgvair service,
- Passengers travelling on a flight operated by a partner airlines,
- Passengers travelling free of charge,
- For the flights between Paris-Orly and Mayotte.
- When you are checking-in online, you may opt for printing your boarding card or save it on your mobile phone (smartphone).
- At the airport, if you need to check-in your baggage (hold baggage), you have to a CORSAIR baggage check-in counter.
- If you do not have any baggage to be checked-in, you can go directly to the departure lounge by showing your boarding card (printed on paper or on your mobile phone) after having passed the security check point.
- Once checked-in, you can cancel your check-in by going to CORSAIR check-in counter at the airport.
For more information concerning the conditions of transport applicable to the disabled persons and to the people with reduced mobility we invite you to consult our guide available below.
Download our guide dedicated to people with specifics needs
Article 2. Services provided by partner companies
2.1 Air transport services
Pursuant to code share agreements or interline agreements between CORSAIR and others airlines, tickets for flights operated by one of our partner companies can be purchased on the www.corsair.fr website or from one of our points of sale. The name of the airline which operates the flight is given with the reservation.
CORSAIR’s General Conditions of Sale and Carriage apply to this kind of transportation. However, please be advised that more restrictive conditions may apply to flights operated by our company partners, and in particular, concerning baggage allowance and animals transportation.
For full details concerning baggage allowance applicable on flights operated by a company partner, please refer to the information given in your electronic flight ticket and in the general conditions of sale and carriage of the company partner.
For more information, we invite you to consult in particular our sections Preparing your « Luggage» and « Travelling with your pet» on our website.
2.2 Overland transport services
2.2.1 General points
CORSAIR supplies overland transport services (coach, train, etc) through third-party companies. CORSAIR acts as an agent in these circumstances. CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the non-performance or the poor performance of the services supplied by the partner companies apart from a fault attributable to CORSAIR. Any complaint concerning overland services must be sent directly to the partner company concerned.
Different systems of liability can apply when CORSAIR sells overland transport services. The transport conditions governing the activities of the partner companies will apply. They can be supplied by CORSAIR on request.
2.2.2 TGVAIR Product
The rail transport services which CORSAIR offers within the framework of the tgvair product are governed by the general transport conditions of the Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer (SNCF), which must be accepted when you reserve.
To consult the General Transport Conditions of the SNCF Click here
Also consult our information section by clicking here.
You are responsible for ensuring that you respect SNCF's rules.
However, CORSAIR draws your attention to the following points:
The tgvair product cannot be used by minors aged under twelve years old, unaccompanied by an adult.
CORSAIR and SNCF will not take responsibility for a child travelling alone on transfers between airports and city centre terminals.
Do not forget to also consult our conditions for accepting unaccompanied minors on-board our planes.
- Disabled and mobility handicapped people
The tgvair product is accessible to disabled and mobility handicapped people. However, in order to be eligible for the tgvair product, the passenger must be able to sit on a seat on the SNCF’s trains.
Disabled or mobility handicapped people must be able to inform the SNCF of their need for assistance at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance and must go to the station of departure at least half an hour before the train departs.
to enable CORSAIR to provide the necessary assistance for your air transport and/or transport to the airport, you must inform CORSAIR of your special needs for this assistance forty-eight (48) hours at the latest before the published departure time for the flight in question.
Do not forget to also consult the terms for providing assistance in the airport and/or on-board our planes.
Disabled or mobility handicapped people who are ineligible for the tgvair product can nevertheless travel on SNCF with the ‘accès plus’ product. For more information contact the SNCF's ‘accès plus’ service .
The conditions for transporting luggage on trains must be respected, and notably the following rules:
- Your luggage must not measure more than 85 cm sideways;
- Each item of luggage on the train must be able to to be identified as belonging to a passenger. It must be labelled visibly and bear the passenger's first name and surname;
- The passenger must be able to carry his or her luggage alone.
CORSAIR and SNCF will not be responsible for your luggage between airports and city centre terminals.
You must also comply with the luggage transport conditions on-board our planes. Please consult our « Luggage» section
The animal must be aged over 4 months. The weight of the animal and its container must not exceed 5 kg. The animal must:
- either be placed in a cage or a closed basket with dimensions not exceeding 45 cm X 30 cm X 25 cm ;
- or be on a lead and muzzled.
The transport of pets on-board SNCF trains is a paid service, and you must have a ticket for your animal. You can purchase this ticket at the tgvair desk when you exchange the flight coupon. For more information on the tariffs applicable, please contact the SNCF directly.
You must also respect the conditions for transporting animals on-board our planes. Please consult our « Travelling with your pet» section.
Informations importantes :
The SNCF does not check the administrative formalities required for your journey.
You are responsible for checking that you are in compliance with the local authorities of your country of departure, transit and destination regarding administrative, police, customs or health formalities.
CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the losses or costs you may suffer due to a refusal to board because of non-compliance with the formalities required for entering the country of destination and/or transit on the date of your journey.
You are responsible for compliance with SNCF's General Transport Conditions.
Download the SNCF’s General Transport Conditions
CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the losses or costs you could suffer due to non-compliance with SNCF’s General Transport Conditions.
The SNCF does not check whether you are in compliance with CORSAIR’s General Transport Conditions.
CORSAIR cannot be held liable for losses or costs, which you could suffer due to a refusal to board because of non-compliance with CORSAIR’s General Transport Conditions.
Any ticket issued by CORSAIR and/or by the SNCF must be used in the sequential order of coupons, except with CORSAIR’s express prior approval.
The railway journey and flight sold for the tgvair product are inseparable. Any railway journey which is not made for a reason which is not attributable to CORSAIR will not be refunded.
For more information on how the tgvair product works, consult our tgvair section.
2.3 Car hire services
The car hire services which CORSAIR offers in the name and on behalf of its partners are governed by the conditions of the car hire renters concerned, which must be accepted when you order.
Download the Hertz General Conditions
Article 3. Flight schedules
3.1 The flight times indicated by CORSAIR are not guaranteed
Before accepting your ticket, CORSAIR will inform you of the available times which will be shown on your ticket. We may modify scheduled flight times after you purchase your ticket. We therefore strongly recommend that you leave your contact details or those of a contact person at the departure and destination so we can keep you informed.
CORSAIR undertakes to use its best efforts to carry you and your luggage with reasonable diligence. The times indicated on the tickets or elsewhere are not guaranteed. CORSAIR can substitute itself with other carriers without notice and use other planes. You will be immediately informed of any modification to the identity of the carrier as soon as it is known. You will be informed when you check in at the latest, or before the boarding operations begin, for transfers without previously checking in. Flight times can be changed without notice. CORSAIR does not take any responsibility for transfers purchased on another transport contract.
3.2 Please note the last check-in time:
The « Check-In Deadline » is the time limit before which you should have checked-in on your flight, including your baggage, and hold your boarding card.
Check-in Deadlines may vary depending on the departure airport. CORSAIR will provide the information relating to the Check-in Deadline applicable to your flight.
It is very important that you comply with the Check-In Deadline. Otherwise, you shall be deemed as not having checked-in on time (« no show ») and you will be denied boarding (and in any, the return flight ticket shall be cancelled in accordance with the article 1.5.2 of these general conditions of sales).
3.3 Definition of “direct flight”:
A direct flight is one which is made without changing aircraft to a final destination. A direct flight can be made with or without stopovers.
3.4 Definition of “non-stop flight” :
A non-stop flight is a flight which is made without changing aircraft to a final destination, and which does not include a stopover.
3.5 Definition of stopover :
A stopover is an intermediary stop between the airport of departure and the final destination for technical or commercial reasons.
Article 4. Choice and reservation of a seat
If you purchased on www.corsair.fr , www.corsair.ca , www.corsair.sn , www.corsair.ci , www.corsair.mq, www.corsair.re and www.corsair.gp or from one of our points of sale, you can choose your seats at the reservation time
- The service “choice of a seat” is a service which is offered for the flights exclusively operated by CORSAIR and subject to availability and modification (change of aircraft, reason connected with operating the flight, etc.). It is specified that this service is paying at the reservation time and at any later date up to 48 hours before the flight time departure.
- Among the choice of seats, you can book a seat +.
- Some seats cannot be pre-reserved for safety reasons (emergency exit), or because they are given priority for certain types of passengers (extra medical seat, oxygen, cradle, baby seat, seat for disabled and mobility handicapped people).
- If you do not wish to choose your seat at the reservation date or at any later date up to 48 hours before the flight time departure, CORSAIR will automatically allocate you a seat.
Special conditions applicable to the choice of a seat
Article 5. Travelling conditions for pregnant women
As general rules, pregnant women are accepted on Corsair flights till the end of the seventh month. From the first day of the eighth month, the transportation of pregnant women is no longer allowed.
The pregnant women shall be responsible of all the consequences resulting from the failure to respect this provision.
Article 6. Conditions of travelling for children under 2 years
- For safety reasons, the number of children under 2 or babies is limited to 25 on-board: 23 in the Horizon class cabin and 2 in the Grand large cabin.
- The baby tariff doesn’t allow the baby to have a seat during the flight. The baby travels on the knees of one of his parents attached to him by a specially adapted belt.
If the baby becomes a child passenger (from 2 years old) during the journey, the child tariff applies for the return trip.
- Even though the baby does not have a seat during the flight, specific locations must be respected on-board because they are fitted with additional oxygen masks.
- CORSAIR reserves itself the right to move any passenger accompanying a baby who does not respect this instruction.
- It is possible to ask for a cradle to lay the baby down in during the plane’s cruising phases. The number of cradles on board is limited to:
- In Horizon Class: 4 on an A330 and 9 on a B747.
- In Grand Large class: 1 cradle on an A330 and on a B747.
- No cradles are available on the upper deck of our B747.
- It is possible to purchase an additional seat for transporting the baby during the cruising phases. However, the baby must be able to be seated on the seat, because car travelling seats are not approved for air transport and the child cannot be kept in them in complete safety.
- Whatever the reason, in the event of turbulence, landing or takeoff the baby must be attached by a baby belt (supplied by the crew) to one of its parents, for reasons of safety, and kept on its parent’s knees.
- CORSAIR does not provide meals or nappies for the baby. Nappy changing tables are available on board our flights. Our crews can reheat baby meals supplied by the parents on request (bottle warmers).
- The person accompanying a baby must be an independent, valid and responsible adult.
- The accompanying person cannot be responsible for more than one baby.
Article 7. Travelling conditions for children over 2 years and under 12 years
7.1 Unaccompanied Minor (UM)
Reservations for a child travelling alone are not allowed on the www.corsair.fr , www.corsair.re , www.corsair.mq and www.corsair.gp websites because they are subject to a quota and must be specifically accepted by CORSAIR.
In addition, UM reservations are subject to special pricing (only certain classes of reservations authorize UM demands).
On reservation, it is compulsory to provide the name and contact number of the person accompanying the child at the start and at the arrival of the flight. If the accompanier is not present at the arrival or cannot be contacted, the child will be returned on the next flight to his or her point of departure.
A UM application cannot be made if the parents or accompaniers are on board the same flight.
If the status of unaccompanied child is not specified when the reservation is made and the UM quota is reached, the child cannot be accepted at the check-in. If the quota is not reached before checking-in, the child’s reservation dossier must be regularized at the sales desk and the readjustment costs paid.
Reservations for a child travelling alone for a travel including a transfer are not allowed.
CORSAIR does not provide transfers for the flights operated by other airlines for unaccompanied children.
A french minor could travel alone within the European Union with a valid identity document (national identity card or passport). For countries outside European Union, a passport remains compulsory in most cases.
7.2 Accompanied children
Any child under 12 years who has not the UM status in his reservation file must necessarily travel with an adult over 18 years. If the reservation of the adult has not been made at the same time of reservation of the child, the surname and the adult reservation number file must be mentioned in the child reservation file. You could communicate this information by contacting our Customer Service at
(7 days a week, from 7am to 10pm) or going to our points of sale.
Corsair informs you that some countries of destination sometimes require from minors complementary specific forms such as a visa or a parental authorization. Then, it is recommended to prepare one's travel by checking all the required documents on the dedicated space of the Foreign Affairs Ministry website, under the heading "Advice to travellers".
Article 8. Conditions of transport applicable to the disabled persons and with reduced mobility
The present measures are taken in the respect for the Regulation EC n° 1107/2006 of the Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006 concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when travelling by air.
If you are one disabled person or with reduced mobility and if you need a specific assistance during the transport and to the airport, you have to inform us about it at the time of your reservation and at least 48 hours before the published departure time.
If you transport mobility equipment (ex: wheelchair, dogs guides of assistance) you also have to inform CORSAIR about it at the time of your reservation and at least 48 hours before the published departure time.
Also, if you are traveling with assistance dogs, you must ensure compliance with the health requirements of the country of departure and destination and the latter's identification (plate, harness).
8.2 Limitations in the transport and the necessity of travelling with an accompanying person
8.2.1 The obligatory presence of an accompanying person during the travel
CORSAIR can refuse the transport to disabled persons or people with reduced mobility in order to meet applicable safety requirements motives or if the size of the aircraft or its doors makes the embarkation or carriage of that disabled person or person with reduced mobility physically impossible.
CORSAIR requires the presence of a guide to supply you the assistance which you need and to meet the requirements of safety applicable.
To travel with an accompanying person is thus compulsory in the following cases:
- Nobody being capable of understanding and of applying the applicable safety measures,
- Nobody being able to participate physically in their own evacuation,
- You are not capable of understanding and of applying the measures of applicable safety.
8.2.2 The recommended presence of an accompanying person during the travel
The assistance provided by Corsair on board does not include:
- Assistance in taking meals and drinks
- Assistance in the toilet
- Medical assistance (eg, medication, etc.)
- Transfer of your seat onboard wheelchair
If you are not able to provide this type of assistance, Corsair recommends for your comfort, travel with an accompanying person who can provide this type of assistance.
8.3 Allocation of seat
The access to certain seats can be refused to the disabled persons and to the people with reduced mobility to respect the applicable requirements of flight safety.
Access restrictions aim:
- seats situated in the upper deck of the Boeing B747 are not accessible to the persons who can not go up / lower only staircases,
- seats situated near exits
8.4 Luggage and transport of mobility equipment
CORSAIR will transport free of charge in hold in addition to the baggage allowance, two pieces of mobility equipment (wheelchair) as well as a medical equipment subject to possible limitations of space on board the aircraft, and subject to the application of relevant legislation concerning dangerous goods.
Article 9. Luggage
The passengers are responsible for the content of his/her luggage and personal effects. The passenger must comply with flight regulations, which clearly stipulate the articles which are authorized in the cabin and the hold. CORSAIR will not be liable if certain objects are confiscated (because they do not conform) by the airport authorities.
The purchase of a CORSAIR flight ticket gives entitlement to use of a luggage allowance (cabin and hold), which are defined:
- According to the airport of origin and the destination.
- According to the number of luggage articles and a maximum weight
- According to the nature of the luggage
Certain passenger typologies can also claim a specific allowance. The failure to use this allowance does not give entitlement to a refund. The passenger can only provide more luggage if he or she is authorized to do so under the terms fixed by CORSAIR. Only luggage which complies with regulations and CORSAIR’s procedures can be accepted on board (especially in terms of the nature of the content, container, weight and dimensions). For more information please click here.
Article 10. "Additional baggage" Service
Your baggage allowance corresponds to the maximum weight and number of baggage items that you can transport in the hold at no extra charge. If you exceed the size, weight, or number of baggage items allowed, you shall pay an extra charge when checking in.
The "additional baggage" service is a service set up by CORSAIR who allows buying in a fixed way an additional baggage with the same baggage weight of your cabin class of travel (23 kg per baggage in Horizon cabin class or 32 kg in Grand Large cabin class) with a 20 % reduction with regard to the price applied at the airport the day of your departure.
Additional baggage allowance cannot be purchased in the following cases:
- for a baby under 2 years ,
- for the transport of an animal (in the cabin or the hold)
- for sports equipment (special fees apply)
Through internet this service is limited to 2 single additional baggage by passenger within the limit of the weight authorized per cabin class (23 kg per baggage in Horizon and 32 kg in Grand Large).
This service is available when you make your reservation by internet or at Corsair's desk at the airport or in travel agencies (provided that these agencies use the GDS Amadeus software). The 20% reduction is offered only if you buy this service by internet.
This service is valid for all the destinations for which CORSAIR is the operating carrier (which excludes the flights operated in Code share).
This service is a fixed purchase of one exceeds additional 5 kg baggage with regard to the baggage allowance applicable to the flight on which you wish to travel.
This service is not refundable, nor transferable. It can only be modified in case of a chnage of flight. If you do not use the whole of your baggage allowance, you cannot claim to be refunded by CORSAIR for the part of the exceed which has not been used.
Article 11. Conditions for transporting animals
You are responsible for examining the phytosanitary conditions of acceptance in the country of destination and/or transit.
- The animal must be aged over 15 weeks at the time of the travel (8 weeks for flights between metropolitan France and Guadeloupe, Martinique and La Réunion).
- Pet carnivores must be tattooed for all destinations (or be identified by an electronic chip, according to the Decree of 02/07/01, which became effective on 03/12/01).
- All vaccines must be up-to-date and effective, the vaccination against rabies is compulsory at the departure and destination of all our stopovers apart from Martinique, Guadeloupe and Reunion Island (Decree of January 14, 2008-Official Journal)
- The health book must be up-to-date and presented at the check-in.
- The passenger must present a certificate of good health, drawn up by the veterinary services and antedated less than five days before the date of the journey. The certificate must also be established by the veterinary services at the destination, if the passenger is staying longer than 15 days.
- Subject to the conditions provided in this article, the transport of emotional support animals (ESA) is not admitted in cabin no matter that the passenger supplies a medical certificate giving evidence of the quality of emotional support of its animal. However, the transport of emotional support animals (ESA) may be transported in hold if all conditions enumerated below are respected.
- The animal must be transported in the cabin if the animal’s weight plus its container weighs less than 5 kg. The container must be approved for air transport. The animal must be kept in its container throughout the whole flight and will remain under the passenger’s exclusive control. Transport is free if it is included in the passenger’s cabin allowance. If not, the animal must travel in the hold.
- The animal is transported in the hold if the weight of the animal and its container do not exceed 50 kg. The animal and its container form an integral part of the passenger’s luggage allowance and are subject to the same rules as an item of luggage.
- Over 50 kg, the transport must be made by freight.
- Dogs in the first and second categories, as defined in the French law of 6 January 1999, and Articles 1 and 2 of 21 April 1999, which were published in the Official Journal in April 1999, have not been permitted to travel on CORSAIR flights since 14 January 2008.
Article 12.The air carrier’s liability towards passengers and their luggage
This information memorandum summarizes the rules of liability applied by community air carriers as is required under community legislation and the Montreal convention.
- Indemnity for death or injury:
There is no financial limit for liability for the injury or death of a passenger. The air carrier cannot dispute claims for indemnity of up to 113,100 DTS (approximately 123,000 EUR). Above this amount, the air carrier can defend itself against a complaint by providing evidence that it has not been negligent or acted wrongfully in another way.
If a passenger dies or is injured, the air carrier must pay an advance to cover immediate financial needs within 15 days from the identification of the person eligible for indemnification. In the event of death, this advance cannot be less than 16,000 DTS (approximately 20,000 EUR).
The air carrier is liable for losses due to passenger delay, except if it has taken all reasonably foreseeable measures to avoid the losses or if it was impossible to take such measures. Liability for passenger delay is limited to 4,694 DTS (Approximately 5,100 EUR).
The carrier is liable for losses due to delayed luggage unless it has taken all reasonably foreseeable measures to avoid the losses or if it was impossible to take such measures. Liability for delayed luggage is limited to 1,000 DTS (Approximately 1,230 EUR).
- Destruction, loss or damage to luggage
The air carrier is liable for destruction, loss or damage to luggage for up to 1,113 DTS (Approximately 1,230 EUR). It is liable for luggage, which has been checked in, even if it has not been negligent, unless the luggage is defective. The carrier is only liable for unchecked in luggage if it has been negligent. The carrier is not liable for damage or delays in delivery suffered by the following property: fragile and perishable objects, foreign currency, tools, silverware, securities, assets or valuables. Other precious objects, samples and business papers placed in the checked-in luggage with or without the carrier's knowledge.
- Higher liability limit for luggage
A passenger is eligible for a higher liability limit, if the passenger makes a special declaration at the latest at the time of check-in, and pays an additional fee.
- Complaints concerning luggage:
If luggage is damaged, delayed, lost or destroyed, the passenger affected must complain in writing to the air carrier as soon as possible and within 7 days. If damage occurs to checked-in luggage and if there is a delay in routing luggage, the passenger must complain in writing within a period of seven days and twenty-one days respectively from the date when the items of luggage were supplied to it.
- The respective liability of the carrier with whom a contract has been concluded and the actual carrier
If the carrier making the flight is different from the one with whom the contract has been concluded, the passenger is entitled to send a complaint to either of them. If a carrier’s name or code appears on the ticket, this is the carrier with whom a contract has been concluded.
- Time limit for bringing claims:
Any claim for damages must be brought within two years following the date the plane arrives, or following the date on which the plane should have landed.
- Basis for the above-mentioned rules :
The rules described above are based on the Montreal convention of 28 May 1999, implemented in the European Union by regulation (CE) n°2027/97 (as amended by Regulation (CE) n° 889/2002) and by the national legislation of the Member States.
This summary cannot be used for the purposes of indemnification or interpreting the provisions of the applicable regulations and/or the Montréal convention.
Article 13. Statutory and administrative and sanitary formalities
Before purchasing your tickets (adult, child travelling alone or accompanied, baby,...), you shall be in possession of all the documents, visas and particular permits which are necessary to your travel and respect all the legal dispositions (laws, decisions, requirements and stipulations) and sanitary dispositions of the country of departure, country of destination and country of destination and country of transfer.
You are responsible of checking the entry and staying formalities with the embassy and consulate of your country/countries of destination or transfer. You are therefore invited to consult the following websites:
Web site: www.douane.gouv.fr
Advice to travellers: www.diplomatie.gouv.fr
The information supplied below by CORSAIR is given as advice only and is subject to modification. You must obtain information on the different documents and formalities required for entering the country of destination or transfer from the competent authorities, on the date of your journey. A passenger who is not allowed to check-in or board because of nonconforming documents automatically loses his/her ticket. CORSAIR cannot be held liable if boarding or access to the destination country is refused due to failure to satisfy police, health or customs formalities.
CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the losses or costs you may suffer due to non-compliance with the legislation in force in the state of departure, destination and transit.
CORSAIR reserves the right to refuse to transfer any passenger who is not in compliance with the local authorities of your country of departure, transit and destination for administrative, police, customs or health formalities.
- It is compulsory for minor children to have their own identity papers from birth, whether they are travelling alone (UM) or accompanied.
- Some countries require a passport, which is valid more than 6 months after the return date.
All French citizens must have the following documents:
- For Guadeloupe, Martinique and Reunion Island flights (direct flights without a stopover):
- Valid individual passport (same name, same first name as on the ticket) or
- National identity card, with, for minors, an authorization to leave the territory.
- For all other destinations (including flights to Mayotte and Saint Martin, and on Reunion Island flights with a stopover):
- Individual valid passport (same surname/same first name), accompanied by the additional documents claimed by the country of destination (valid visa)
Article 14. Conditions for using the site: protecting privacy and personal data
When you make a reservation on our site, we collect personal information on you in compliance with the amended Act of 6 July 1978 on Data Protection.
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and oppose data concerning you by sending a letter to the company's Customer Relations Department at 1 Rue Charles Tellier, 60000 BEAUVAIS.
Data collected by the company:
When you make a reservation on our site, we ask you to complete the online forms, stating: your surname and first name, your date of birth, your postal address, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your nationality and passport number, your credit card number, and if necessary, your reservation preferences (methods of cancelling or modifying tickets, class, type of meal, seat, etc.) or concerning your journeys and interests (preferred destinations, reservation history, etc.).
Processing the data collected:
The data which is transmitted when you make your reservation is processed and used by the company in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- The company reserves itself the right to use the data collected for the promotional, commercial, or information purposes in different mediums.
- They can also be used for internal surveys to improve the services offered, and to satisfy customer expectations.
- The company is obliged to transmit data on the flight, or passengers travelling from or to the United States to the American authorities because of tighter security measures.
- The data concerning you can also be used when processing data connected with specific events which occur during a flight such as : in-flight medical incidents (CRASDAB), passenger disboarding reports, in-flight incident reports (« Air Safety Report » – ASR), cabin incident reports, (« Cabin Safety Report » – CSR ).
- The company may also be legally obliged to disclose data during legal proceedings or judicial requisition by the competent authorities.
You can access partner sites which are not governed by these provisions by hypertext links on the site. You are asked to read the rules on the use and disclosure of data you might transmit to these sites.
A cookie is a compact piece of data (a small file of a maximum of 4 kilobytes), which is backed up on your disk by your computer. A cookie can only be read by the server, which supplied it to you. It does not enable you to be identified. Conversely, it records data on your computer’s browsing on our site (the pages you have consulted, the time and date of the consultation, your IP address, etc...). CORSAIR uses these cookies to match the information on our site with your preferences as visitor and customer. You can stop using cookies at any time by changing the corresponding parameter on your web browser. In this case, it contains certain data you have just supplied to us. You will therefore not have to complete all the forms we have offered you when you next visit.
You can configure your browser as follows to prevent cookies being backed up:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and beyond,
select the "Tools" menu, then "Options", and click on the "Privacy" tab. Then click on the link "Delete specific cookies". At this stage select the options to suit you
- For Google Chrome,
- Click on the icon representing a tool menu spanner, which is situated in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Confidentiality" section, click on the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, select the options to suit you
- For Opera,
1. Select the "File" menu>"Preferences"
- For Apple Safari,
- select Preferences from the Safari menu, then click on Security.
- Select Never if you do not wish to save cookies on your computer. The downside to this is that you may not be able to access certain websites. Select Always to accept and keep all cookies.
- Select "Accept only from the sites I visit" to block the storage of cookies from sites that you have not opened. Select this option to avoid advertisers on websites that you visit from storing their cookies on your computer.
- To view the cookies that you have accepted, click on "Manage cookies".
- You can then delete any you do not wish to keep.
Article 16. Terms for using the site: Intellectual Property
All the data, text, information, images, photographs or any other content published on the site are protected under intellectual property law. Therefore, any reproduction, representation utilization or adaptation in any form whatsoever of all or part of the elements on the site without CORSAIR’s prior written agreement is an act of infringement sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code. All the brands (commercial brands and logos) and any other distinctive sign which is displayed on the CORSAIR website are owned by CORSAIR and/or its partners. Consequently, any reproduction, representation utilization or adaptation of all or part of these distinctive signs in any form whatsoever is prohibited apart from with the prior written agreement of their holder.
You notably agree:
- that these General Sale and Transport Conditions have a contractual and binding nature,
- not to use the “CORSAIR” name or the “CORSAIR” trademark or the advertising material shown on the site for any purpose whatsoever without CORSAIR’s prior written agreement,
- not to reproduce, all or some of the information on our website for commercial reasons (flights, prices, etc), including on other online sites or services, using any method whatsoever (e.g.: using robots, spiders, or hypertext links).
CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the content of the personal information coming from you. Secondly, CORSAIR cannot be held liable for any consequential loss, such as loss of profits, a contract, a chance, due to using our site. CORSAIR can also not be held liable for the content, data, products and information proposed on third-party sites from which hypertext links are created to the www.corsair.fr. site.
Article 18. Statutory information: Publishing company
A public limited company with capital of 15,065,566 Euros, RCS Créteil 328 621 586, SIRET (identification n°): 328 621 586 00051, APE (business code): 621 Z
Registered office: 2, avenue Charles Lindbergh 94636 Rungis Cedex France
Publication Director: Pascal de Izaguirre
* From France for any question connected with your reservation, you can contact us by calling:
(7 days a week, from 7am to 10pm)
The postal address of the Customer Relations Department is the following :
Customer Relations Department
1 Rue Charles Tellier
Legal information: Website hoster
215 Avenue Georges Clémenceau
Immeuble Le Clémenceau II
92000 Nanterre - France
Article 19. Legal information: validity of the offers
CORSAIR’s offers all have a validity deadline which you must check. CORSAIR points out that certain search engines sometimes continue to reference old pages of the site containing offers whose deadline has expired. Please disregard them.
Article 20. Legal information: no right of retraction and warning
- In accordance with the provisions of Article L 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, you do not possess a right of retraction when you purchase flight tickets on our website.
- You state that you have been informed of CORSAIR’s right to suspend and/or temporarily or definitely modify its on-line services at any time because of technical or regulatory constraints without it incurring liability for this.
Article 21. Legal information: Liability
CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the accuracy of the information given by its partners.
Secure payment: secure data
CORSAIR offers you a secure online payment system using cutting-edge technologies and notably the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) data exchange protocol. Secure online payment is the simplest and quickest way to validate your purchases of CORSAIR flights.
Based on the SSL data encryption system, which is accepted as standard by Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator browsers, the SSL protocol guarantees you total payment security.
You can choose between several payment cards at the payment stage:
- Carte Bleue credit card,
- VISA card,
- AMERICAN EXPRESS.
You then enter the secure mode and you are directed towards a protected SSL page. The information you enter on this page (the number and expiration date of your bank card) are encrypted and are only known to the SSL protocol payment server. The server checks that your bank card is valid (no number error). Once the transaction is performed, you will receive a registration ticket for your payment, including an identification number. The payment is made by payment terminal.
Article 22. Additional control
The second control is performed by 3-D Secure, which is a protection program against credit card fraud created by the international issuers, Visa (Verified By Visa) and MasterCard (Mastercard Secure Code). This program is based on setting up an additional control for an online purchase: in addition to your bank data you will confirm your payment, by entering a secret code previously supplied by your bank.
Article 23. Legal information : hyperlinks
- CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the content, offers, data and services offered through the sites for which hyperlinks have been set up. CORSAIR’s partners – including NOUVELLES FRONTIERES, and Hertz - are solely liable for the information and offers contained in the pages on their websites.
- CORSAIR is therefore released from all liability for sites the content of which does not comply with the statutory and regulatory provisions in force.
Article 24. Governing law
- These General Sale and Transport Conditions are subject to French law.
- Besides, you are informed that after having sent a request to Corsair’s Customer Service (client, dispute, claim, quality, after-sale, etc.) and if you haven’t received a satisfying response within 60 days, you are entitled to file a claim with Tourism and Travel troubleshooter, whose contact details are available on its website: www.mtv.travel.
Article 25. Special terms and conditions applicable to the choice of a seat
- These special terms and conditions complete the general terms of sale and transport of the company CORSAIR (hereinafter referred to as “CORSAIR”), which can be consulted in the Terms of sale section.
- These special terms (hereinafter the “Choice of a seat Terms") apply to all bookings of a seat via the websites www.corsair.fr , www.corsair.ca , www.corsair.sn , www.corsair.ci , www.corsair.mq, www.corsair.re and www.corsair.gp , or by telephone via the CORSAIR central booking service, though a direct sales point (agency or CORSAIR airport counter) or an indirect sales point.
- The Choice of a seat Terms are deemed to have been accepted unconditionally, in their entirety and in all their provisions, by all clients that book a seat on flights exclusively operated by CORSAIR.
- When clients book seats for persons other than themselves, they are acting as a representative of the final beneficiary of the seat in question, who is deemed to have accepted the Choice of a seat Terms and to whom the client is a guarantor.
25.1 Terms of booking applicable to the choice of a seat
- The choice of a seat at the reservation date or at any later date up to 48 hours before the flight time departure is a paying service provided by CORSAIR that guarantees allocation of the seat chosen by the client.
- This service only involves seats situated in Horizon class and which are bookable under the present terms. It is specified that the choice of a seat near the toilets or the galleys is free, excepted for seat+, seats which provide a higher degree of comfort that the other seats of the cabin.
- This service is open, subject to availability, to clients who have purchased one or more flight tickets in Horizon class on a flight exclusively operated by CORSAIR.
- This service may be booked either at the time of purchasing the flight ticket, or at any later date up to 48 hours before the flight time departure, whatever the booking channel (to the exception of the agencies which do not possess Amadeus) and subject to availability.
- The applicable booking fees are detailed on the websites www.corsair.fr , www.corsair.ca , www.corsair.sn , www.corsair.ci , www.corsair.mq, www.corsair.re and www.corsair.gp , under the tab entitled “Choice of a seat”.
- Various payment methods are authorized, which may differ according to the sales point (Carte Bleue, VISA, AMEX, cheque, cash, etc.) For more information, please contact us .
- The reservation of a seat is personal and non-transferable,
- The option “choice of a seat” can be modified upon the following conditions:
- In case of modification for a service at a lower price than the one paid for the original service, the difference is not refundable.
- In case of modification for a service at a higher price than the one paid for the original service, the client shall pay the amount of the difference.
- In case of modification of the flight ticket to which the purchased service relates, the charges applied to client for the flight ticket’s modification, if any, shall include the modification of the services relating to the modified flight ticket, subject to the availability of the services.
- The service “choice of a seat” can be cancelled only in case of cancellation of the flight ticket to which the purchased service relates. The tariff conditions of the flight ticket shall also apply to the cancelled service.
- The allocation of (a) reserved seat(s) at the reservation time or at a later date up to 48 hours till the flight time departure, is subject to operational constraints, such as compliance with safety or security measures and the seating of flight staff. To meet these constraints, Corsair reserves the right to allocate a seat which is a different from the reserved seat to the client or beneficiary, without any liability on the part of Corsair. In this event, the price paid by the client for the reservation of the chosen non-allocated seat will be reimbursed under the terms set out in article 25.4 below, without any liability however on the part of Corsair.
- The seats open to reservation are determined according to the type of aircraft intended to operate the client's flight. Corsair may decide, at any time and without notice, to operate the flight in question using another aircraft (from the Corsair fleet or not) to that initially scheduled. If the aircraft operating the flight is of the same type as that initially scheduled, no reimbursements are possible. If the aircraft operating the flight is of a different type to that initially scheduled, Corsair will allocate the client or beneficiary of a chosen seat a different seat that offers the same comfort features as the seat initially reserved, without any possible reimbursement and without any liability on the part of Corsair. If a seat that offers the same comfort features as the seat initially reserved cannot be allocated, the price paid by the client for the reservation of the non-allocated seat will be reimbursed under the terms set out in article 25.4 below, without any liability however on the part of Corsair.
- The allocation of the reserved seat(s) is guaranteed up to the end of the check-in period. Beyond this time, allocation of the reserved seat(s) is no longer guaranteed and non-allocation of the seat(s) in question will not give rise to any reimbursement.
25.3. Specific terms applicable to seats +
These specific terms which apply exclusively to the booking of a seat +, complete the terms here above mentioned which apply to all seats open to reservation.
For imperative safety reasons and in compliance with air regulations, the allocation of Seats + is reserved for able-bodied people, with freedom of movement and able to understand safety instructions. They must be able to open the exit doors, to move quickly and to help others passengers in the event of an evacuation. The following groups of people are therefore excluded:
- People with reduced mobility, whether temporary or permanent,
- People with visual, auditory or cognitive impairment,
- People whose corpulence (waistline exceeding 135 cm) may obstruct passenger access to emergency exits,
- People whose stature does not allow to assist the other passengers in case of evacuation
- Pregnant women,
- Children less than 18 years old, whether accompanied by an adult or not, and babies
- People that do not master either the French or English language,
- People under the influence of a toxic substance or in a state of inebriation at the time of check-in, boarding or during the flight,
- People travelling with animals.
If the client or the beneficiary of a Seat+ does not fulfill the aforementioned safety criteria, Corsair reserves the right to allocate a different seat to the client or beneficiary of a Seat+, without any right of reimbursement.
25.4 Claims and requests for reimbursement
The service “choice of a seat” can only be reimbursed in the following cases:
- The flight for which (a) seat(s) has(have) been booked, has been cancelled,
- The seat(s) booked was (were) not allocated for reasons attributable to Corsair.
- In case of cancellation of the flight ticket to which the booked seat relates, and subject to applicable tariff conditions.
It is understood that failure to comply with Choice of a seat Terms, and in particular the conditions of use set out in article 25.2 above, shall not give rise to any reimbursement. Also, the upgrade of the client or the beneficiary of a booked seat will not give right to refund of the price of the reserved non allocated seat.
All claims and/or requests for refund for non-allocation of a reserved seat, must be addressed to the CORSAIR Customer Service Department, located at 1 rue Charles Tellier, 60000 Beauvais cedex, France. Such request shall be accompanied of the reserved seat non-allocation certificate, given to the client by CORSAIR during the checking or on board.
Article 26. Special terms and conditions applicable to priority check-in & baggage handling services
- These special terms and conditions complete the general terms of sale and transport of the company CORSAIR (hereinafter referred to as “CORSAIR”), which can be consulted above.
- These special terms apply to all purchase of priority check-in services or priority check-in & baggage handling services via the websites www.corsair.fr , www.corsair.ca , www.corsair.sn , www.corsair.ci , www.corsair.re, www.corsair.mq and www.corsair.gp , by telephone via the CORSAIR central booking service, through a direct sales point (agency or CORSAIR airport counter) or an indirect sales point.
- The special terms and conditions applicable to priority check-in services or priority check-in & baggage handling services are deemed to have been accepted unconditionally, in their entirety and in all their provisions, by all clients that purchase any priority services, on flights operated by CORSAIR.
- When clients purchase any priority services for persons other than themselves, they are acting as a representative of the final beneficiary of the service in question, who is deemed to have accepted these special terms and conditions and to whom the client is a guarantor.
26.1 Conditions of Purchase of priority check-in & baggage handling services.
- Priority check-in is a service offered by CORSAIR that grants check-in at the priority desk (Grand Large class) and access n°1 (no-queuing) at Orly’s airport (“Priority Check-In”).
- Priority check-in & baggage handling service is a service offered by CORSAIR that grants the benefits of the Priority Check-In (defined above) and priority baggage delivery at destination (“Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery”).
- The booking of Priority Check-In or Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery are open only to Horizon-Class passengers having purchased one or more flight ticket in Horizon Class on a flight operated only under a flight number SS (CORSAIR) and wishing to obtain priority check-in & baggage handling faster than that of Horizon-Class.
- The Priority Check-In or Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery can be booked either at the time of purchasing the flight ticket, or at any later date up to 48 hours before the departure time, whatever the booking channel and subject to availability.
- However, Priority Check-In or Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery services are not available departing from Abidjan & Punta Cana destinations.
- Priority Check-In or Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery services are paying services. The applicable booking fees are detailed on our website in Priority Check-in & Baggage handling section.
- Various payment methods are authorized, which may differ according to the sales point (Carte Bleue, VISA, AMEX, cheque, cash, etc.) For more information, please contact us.
- The booking of Priority Check-In or Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery is personal and non-transferable.
- The Priority Check-In or Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery services can be modified upon the following conditions:
- In case of modification for a service at a lower price than the one paid for the original service, the difference is not refundable (for instance, the client purchased a Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery service and wish to modify this option for Priority Check-In service).
- In case of modification for a service at a higher price than the one paid for the original service, the client shall pay the amount of the difference (for instance, the client purchased a Priority Check-In service and wish to modify this option for a Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery service).
- In case of modification of the flight ticket to which the purchased service relates, the charges applied to client for the flight ticket’s modification, if any, shall include the modification of the options relating to the modified flight ticket, subject to the availability of the options.
- Priority Check-In or Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery services can be cancelled only in case of cancellation of the flight ticket to which the purchased option relates. The tariff conditions of the flight ticket shall also apply to the cancelled service.
26.3 Claims and requests for reimbursement
The price paid for Priority Check-In or Priority Check-In and Baggage Delivery services can only be reimbursed in the following cases:
- The baggages have not been delivered as priority for reasons attributable to Corsair.
- In case of cancellation of the flight ticket to which the purchased option relates, and subject to applicable tariff conditions.
All claims and/or requests for refund for reasons attributable to CORSAIR must be addressed to the CORSAIR Customer Service Department, located at 1 rue Charles Tellier, 60000 Beauvais France.
Article 27. Special terms and conditions applicable to a meal + or a meal with specificities
- These special terms and conditions complete the General Terms of Sale and Transport of the company CORSAIR (hereinafter referred to as “CORSAIR”), which can be consulted hereabove.
- These special terms and conditions apply to all purchase of a meal + or a meal with specificities via the websites www.corsair.fr , www.corsair.ca , www.corsair.sn , www.corsair.ci , www.corsair.mq, www.corsair.re and www.corsair.gp , or by telephone via CORSAIR central booking service.
- These special terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted unconditionally, in their entirety and in all their provisions, by all customers that book one of these services on flights exclusively operated by CORSAIR.
- When a customer purchases one of these services for persons other than himself, he is acting as a representative of the final beneficiary of the service in question, who is deemed to have accepted these special terms and conditions and to whom the customer is a guarantor.
27.1 Conditions of Purchase of a meal + or a meal with specificities
27.1.1 Conditions of Purchase of a meal +
The purchase of a meal + guarantees the passenger of the Horizon class to be served with the meal + chosen among four options: Italian meal, Ocean meal, Country meal and Gourmet meal.
- The meal + booking is proposed to every passenger who has purchased (a) flight ticket(s) in Horizon class on a flight exclusively operated by CORSAIR.
- The meal + booking may be done at the time of purchasing the flight ticket or at any later date up to 72 hours before the departure time , on one of CORSAIR websites or by contacting our call center :
(7 days a week, from 7am to 10pm) , and subject to availability. It is specified that this service is only available departing from PARIS ORLY, Pointe-à-Pitre (Guadeloupe), Fort de France (Martinique), Saint Denis de La Reunion (Reunion island).
- The meal + booking is a paying service. The applicable booking fees are detailed on the website page dealing with a meal + or a meal with specificities which is located under the tab entitled “Services +” of CORSAIR website: www.corsair.fr .
- Various forms of payment are authorized (Carte Bleue, VISA, AMEX, cheque, cash, etc.) For more information, please contact us.
27.1.2 Conditions of Purchase of a meal with specificities
The purchase of a meal with specificities guarantees the passenger to be served with a meal chosen among the six following options (depending on the passenger destination): meal for diabetics, salt free meal, vegetarian meal, Hindu meal, Kosher meal, fish meal. It is specified that these meals are free for passengers of the Grand Large class. The booking of a meal with specificities is proposed to every passenger who has purchased (a) flight ticket(s) on a flight exclusively operated by CORSAIR.
- The booking of a meal with specificities may be done at the time of purchasing the flight ticket or at any later date up to 72 hours before the departure time , on one of CORSAIR websites or by contacting our call center :
(7 days a week, from 7am to 10pm), and subject to availability.
- The booking of a meal with specificities is a paying service for the passengers of the Horizon class. The applicable booking fees are detailed on the website page dealing with a meal + or a meal with specificities which is located under the tab entitled “Services +” of CORSAIR website: www.corsair.fr .
- Various payment methods are authorized (Carte Bleue, VISA, AMEX, cheque, cash, etc.) For more information, please contact us.
27.2 Conditions of use of a meal + or a meal with specificities
When purchasing one of these services, customers acknowledge having read and accepted the following conditions of use:
- The reservation of a Meal + or a meal with specificities is personal and non-transferable,
- The meal + service or the meal with specificities service can be modified upon the following conditions:
- In case of modification for a meal at a lower price than the one paid for the original meal, the difference is not refundable.
- In case of modification for a meal at a higher price than the one paid for the original meal, the client shall pay the amount of the difference.
- In case of modification of the flight ticket to which the purchased meal relates, the charges applied to client for the flight ticket’s modification, if any, shall include the modification of the meal relating to the modified flight ticket, subject to the availability of the meals.
- These services can be cancelled only in case of cancellation of the flight ticket to which the purchased meal relates. The tariff conditions of the flight ticket shall also apply to the cancelled meal.
27.3 Claims and requests for reimbursement
The price paid for a meal + or a meal with specificities can only be reimbursed in the following cases:
- The reserved meal was not served on board to the passenger for reasons attributable to Corsair,
- In case of cancellation of the flight ticket to which the purchased meal relates, and subject to the applicable tariff conditions.
It is understood that failure to comply with meal + or meal with specifications conditions of use set out in article 27.2 above, shall not give rise to any reimbursement.
All claims and/or requests for refund for reasons attributable to Corsair must be addressed to CORSAIR Customer Service Department, located at 1 rue Charles Tellier, 60000 Beauvais (France). Such request shall be accompanied of the purchased theme meal non-delivery certificate issued by CORSAIR to the passenger while checking-in or on-board.
Article 28. Best Price Guarantee
If you've purchased an airline ticket from the www.corsair.fr website, without passing through any other channels, and you find an identical Corsair’s ticket at a lower price than you paid on corsair.fr, including airport taxes, administration and service charges, on another French website before midnight on the day of your booking, Corsair promises to refund you double the difference in price !
OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Corsair's repayment of double the difference in price is dependent upon the following conditions being met:
1. The terms of the initial offer and the competing offer must be identical, with regards to:
- Departure and arrival airports
- Travel dates
- Travel class (Horizon, Grand Large)
- Traveller types (adult, child, baby, senior, youth or student)
- Price terms and conditions
- Types of credit cards, given that the comparison shall only be made for the payments done with the following credit cards : CB, VISA, EUROCARD, MASTERCARD, AMEX
Flights must be operated exclusively by CORSAIR.
2. It should be noted that any charges relating to additional services will not be taken into account for the price comparison.
3. Seats must be still available in compliance with the conditions stated above as part of the competing offer.
4.The transaction is restricted to one reimbursement of price difference between the initial offer and the competing offer per booking (even if there are multiple flights in the booking) and per household for all reservations made through corsair.fr.
5. Corsair reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without prior notice
The prices covered by the Best Price Guarantee must be available to the general public.
Not included in the Best Price Guarantee:
- Flights sold on www.corsair.fr operated by another airline
- Special prices that have been negotiated for businesses, specifically but not restricted to travel agents, networks, distributors, and TOs
- Preferential rates for members of associations and/or administrative staff
- Reduced fares available to loyalty programme members.
- The type of credit cards which are not listed here above (as they are not valid on corsair website www.corsair.fr ) but chosen on your screen capture.
- Example of non-valid type of credit cards which not allow you to claim for the best price guarantee:
CLAIMING UNDER THE "BEST PRICE GUARANTEE"
If you have found a flight operated by Corsair at a cheaper price than the price originally offered that complies with the conditions stated above, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information before midnight on the day of your reservation:
- Email subject: "best price refund + Booking reference" (e.g.: Refund Y2MQBP)
- A copy of your travel booking confirmation email received from Corsair
- A screen capture from the competing French website in question, showing an available price below the price originally offered, including all taxes and service charges and with identical terms and conditions to the initial offer.
PLEASE NOTE !
- The screen capture should be of the final stage in the booking process on the competing French website (just before payment information is entered). In order to process your request, the screen capture must include all of the information in the paragraph above, and we wish to make it clear that Corsair reserves the right to reject any claims containing incomplete information. You may send a maximum of 3 screen captures.
- A refund of the difference is not possible if the ticket has been cancelled. If a request for a refund is made for a ticket that has already undergone this process, the amount previously received under the guarantee will be deducted.
- The definition of a "French website" is a site with a URL ending in .fr, that has been created by a company with its headquarters in France, and whose online offers are aimed at a French audience (French speakers, paying in Euro, delivery to France).
PROCESSING REPAYMENT REQUESTS AND REPAYMENT TERMS
You will receive an automatic response as soon as you submit your claim.
CORSAIR will process your request, specifically if the conditions for application of said Guarantee have all been met:
- If your request meets all of the applicable conditions for the Best Price Guarantee and payment has been made in full, CORSAIR agrees to repay you double the difference in price. For all flight bookings made by credit card, CORSAIR will refund the amount by crediting the same bank card that was used on www.corsair.fr to book the ticket, following receipt of an email from CORSAIR informing you that your repayment request has been approved.
- If the claim does not meet the terms and conditions of the Best Price Guarantee, CORSAIR will send you an email informing you that the Best Price Guarantee is not applicable.
CORSAIR is not responsible for any potential costs that may be incurred following the cancellation of a booking, for all reservations made on French sites other than www.corsair.fr.
Article 29 : CORSAIR’s right to refuse carriage
At CORSAIR’s discretion, which must be exercised reasonably, CORSAIR can refuse to carry you and/or you baggage, at any point of boarding and/or connection, in the following cases:
- Your physical or mental state, notably when it is altered by the consumption of alcohol, the taking of drugs or medicines, might endanger the security of the flight, the crew, other passengers and/or yourself;
- Your behavior has endangered or might endanger the security, good order, health, comfort and convenience of other passengers, crew, and/or CORSAIR staff, notably in case of use of an abusive, threatening and/or insulting language towards passengers, crew and/or CORSAIR staff;
- You have already endangered the security, good order, health, comfort or convenience of other passengers, crew and/or CORSAIR staff on a previous flight, and CORSAIR has reasons to believe that you might reproduce such behavior;
- You refuse to undergo security checks and/or provide proof of your identity.
- You do not present the travel documents which are required at the date of your travel to enter into the country of destination or transit, and notably those concerning administrative, police, customs and/or health formalities;
- You have not respected CORSAIR instructions and the applicable regulations concerning the security and the safety;
- You present after the latest check-in or boarding time;
- You have not paid in full the price of your ticket and/or a tariff supplement, notably in case of excess of baggage allowance;
- You do not present a valid ticket or your ticket has been acquired fraudulently;
- You benefit from a tariff reduction and you refuse to present the proof of it and to pay the tariff adjustment.
You will bear any costs related to check-in and/or boarding refusal and/or disembarking in the cases listed here below and you are not entitled to claim reimbursement of the ticket price.