Un instant, nous traitons votre demande...
Don't waste your time waiting !
Corsair gives you the option of checking in remotely, thereby saving time at the airport
- On-line, on the Corsair site and printing your boarding card, or
- From your mobile and getting your boarding card directly on your mobile
For all departures from Orly to the West Indies, Reunion, Mauritius, Madagascar, Montreal, and from these destinations to Orly.
NB: these are two distinct check-in methods.
- You can check in on-line from a computer, and receive the boarding card in file form to print out on paper.
- If you check in by mobile phone you can also get the boarding card via the phone screen.
This operation can be done between 48 hours before your flight time, up to 2 hours before departure.
With your electronic ticket you can:
- choose your seat.
- check in for your return flight at the same time on the Internet, provided that your return flight is within 48 hours of your outbound flight.
To check in on-line
- 1. Identification: enter your name, reservation number or electronic ticket number.
- 2. Select passengers: select the passenger(s) concerned.
- 3. Select a seat: choose your seat using the cabin layout. You can either accept the suggested seat or choose a different seat by clicking on “Change seat selection”.
- 4. Choose how you want to receive your boarding card: printout or via e-mail.
If travelling with luggage
You can drop off your luggage before check-in closes for your flight in the check-in area at Orly airport South terminal (dedicated counter 126).
Please note that clearance procedures at security and immigration checkpoints remain unchanged; you must show your access card in A4 format or on your mobile. Certain restrictions do of course apply to the use of this service in cases such as:
- Unaccompanied minors.
- Passengers with reduced mobility, whether temporary or permanent.
- Passengers travelling on Air Antilles Express.
- Passengers who have not completed an ESTA declaration (flights to Miami).
Over 50 million passengers have already trust us, why not you?